Pushing the Envelope Canada
A publication of the Ontario Building Envelope Council
Current Issue: Fall 2023
Renewable Energy is Looking Up:
The Impact of Canada's New Clean Energy Tax Credits
Available articles from this issue:
- Message from the President
- Meet the OBEC Board of Directors
- Upcoming Building Science Specialist Exam Date
- Free-Form Façades: A Survey of Optimization, Documentation, and Fabrication Methodologies
- Impact of Canada’s New Clean Energy Tax Credits on the Nation’s Metal Roofing Industry
- The Evolution of Cold Applied Roofing
- Designing Residential Structures: What Works and What Doesn’t
- Capturing the Sun: How to Seize the Benefits of Natural Light
- Questioning the Reparability of New Buildings
Search the Magazine Archives
Enter one or more keywords to search for using the Zoom Search Engine.
Note that '*' and '?' wildcards are supported.
OBEC members and building scientists from across Canada are encouraged to submit story ideas for consideration (industry specific, non promotional).